SPECIALIST PAIN PHYSICIAN AND REHABILITATION PHYSICIAN
03 9975 7447
Dr Hafezi is a dual-qualified Pain and Rehabilitation medicine specialist.
He completed his Rehabilitation physician training at Royal Melbourne Hospital and then underwent further subspecialty training in Pain Medicine at Monash Health, St Vincent’s Hospital and Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Dr Hafezi was awarded a Merit award for his performance in the Faculty of Pain Medicine Fellowship examination. He went on further his Interventional Pain training at the Melbourne Pain Group.
Dr Hafezi has an interest in multidisciplinary pain medicine. He has an integrative approach to the management of all pain conditions.
Dr Hafezi works at Peninsula Health as a public Pain Medicine Specialist and private practices in Melbourne in Dandenong, Boronia, and Glen Waverley.
Areas of Expertise
- Comprehensive Regional Pain Syndrome
- Cancer Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neuropathic Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Ketamine & Lignocaine Infusion
- Steroid Injections
- Nerve Block
- Cervical Medial Branch Block
- Coeliac Plexus Block
- Lumbar Medial Branch Block
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Sacral Lateral Branch Block
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Suprascapular Nerve Block
- Sympathetic Nerve Blocks
- Thoracic Medial Branch Block
- Cervical Facet Neurotomy
- Lumbar Facet Neurotomy
- Sacro-Iliac Joint Neurotomy
- Thoracic Facet Neurotomy
- Genicular Nerve Denervation
- Nerve Stimulators
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Spinal Interventional Society
- European Pain Federation EFIC
- International Association of the Study of Pain (IASP)
- Intracortical Circuits in the Contralesional Primary Motor Cortex in Patients with Chronic Stroke After Botulinum Toxin Type A Injection: Case Studies.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for the management of poststroke impairments: An overview of systematic reviews