CONSULTANT GERIATRICIAN & GENERAL PHYSICIAN
03 9975 7447
Dr. Inas Ahmed is a Consultant Geriatrician and General Physician with special interest in management of chronic diseases in older people, perioperative medicine, chronic pain management and palliative care.
Inas graduated from University of Juba Sudan in 2002 and completed her advanced training at multiple prestigious health networks including Monash Health, Eastern Health and Peninsula Health.
She advocates for the provision of a holistic approach to evaluation and management of elderly patients. Her focus is on devising individualised plans for geriatric patients to improve their quality of life.
Her special interests are in:
- Management of chronic diseases in older people
- Perioperative Medicine
- Chronic pain management & palliative care
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- Dementia and BPSD management
Inas has worked in various roles including Geriatric Management and Evaluation (GEM) Unit, Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT), Chronic Pain Clinic, Inreach Service and aged mental health service. She is currently completing a graduate diploma in palliative care at Melbourne University and a Master of Perioperative Medicine at Monash University.
- South Eastern Geriatricians – 327 Gladstone Road, Dandenong North VIC 3175
- Melbourne Geriatricians Group – Suite 21/39 Albert Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004