MD, FRACP, MSc Sports Medicine
CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN, INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN & MUSCULOSKELETAL AND SPORTS PHYSICIAN, HUESA YOGA INSTRUCTOR
03 9975 7447
Dr Farshad Ghaz (Ghazanfari) is an Acute and General Medicine Consultant Physician with special interests in:
- Rheumatology and Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Injuries including Fibromyalgia
- Peri-Operative Medicine
- Photo and Energy Medicine
- Musculoskeletal laser therapy
Dr Farshad is the founder of Melbourne Arthritis established in 2014.
Holistic Medicine Interests:
HUESA Mindfulness & Yoga, Mind body transformation, Pranic healing, Reiki and Therapeutic Hypnosis.
During basic and advanced training in Internal Medicine, Dr Farshad pursued his passion for Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine.
He has been caring for patients with a broad spectrum of Rheumatological & Musculoskeletal Disorders ever since.
Dr Farshad Approach
Clearly, Dr Farshad shows his Holistic Vision toward health and wellness when considering the service scope at Melbourne Arthritis.
He aspires to promote his patients’ health in bio psycho-spiritual aspects rather than only focusing on the physical body alone.
Dr Farshad believes the true healing for chronic illnesses should also combine with a patient inner strength, and mentors his patients toward holistic health including:
- Coaching Mindfulness
- Teaching HUESA yoga (certified HUESA Yoga practitioner)
Practice Team Collaboration can include:
- The expert allied health team
- Therapeutic Hypnotherapist,
- Naturopath and myotherapist,
- Meditation couch and Emotional Health Mentor
His Sports & Regenerative Medicine procedures include
- Cellular Matrix
- Local Steroid,
- Durolane Gel(Artificial cartilage),
- PRP and PRGF,
- Trigger Point injections
- Prolotherapy Injection for Osteoarthritis Tendinopathies & Tear,
- Meniscus Tears treatment and Other Sports Injuries,
Dr Farshad consults at
- Melbourne Arthritis specialist Centre in Forest Hill.
- Knox Consulting, Suite 1a, Manningham Specialist Centre,
- Precision Health, Kew
Dr Farshad has admission rights at:
- Knox, Warringal Hospital,
- St Vincent’s Private, Mulgrave hospital
- Waverley and Bellbird Private Hospitals.
Dr Farshad can speak Farsi and Dari in addition to English.
His hobbies are table tennis and playing the guitar and watching spiritual documentaries on Gaia. Meditation and Arhatic Yoga is his routines.