MBBS, FRACP, AFRACM
03 9975 7447
Dr. Adnan Munawar graduated from University of Punjab in 2002. After completing his internship from Pakistan, he moved to UK for further postgraduate studies. He moved to Australia
in 2007 and completed his post graduate training in Eastern Health and Austin Health. After getting his FRACP from Royal College of Physicians, he is working in Latrobe Regional Hospital in Specialised Aged Care Clinics including Cognitive dementia and memory services, Continence Clinic and Falls and Balance Clinic.
He is also Consultant Geriatrician in Residential In Reach Services at Latrobe Regional Hospital.
His special interests are in:
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- Cognitive and memory assessment
- Continence assessment
- Falls and Balance assessment
Adnan is available to do assessments of residents in residential aged care facilities. His area of service is Berwick, Officer and Pakenham.
Adnan is fluent in English, Urdu, and Hindi.
- South Eastern Geriatricians – 327 Gladstone Road, Dandenong North VIC 3175
- Latrobe Regional Hospital (LRH) – 10 Village Ave, Traralgon VIC 3844